What’s in my Dance Bag?
Here are some products we love to have on hand while at the studio, and at conventions or competitions!!
1. Flexibility Band- We love stretching with our flexibility band!! So easy to use and gives you a great stretch.
2. Bobby Pins- We keep these in our bag to make a bun for ballet class or to pin down fly-aways.
3. Whirl-A-Syle- The easiest way to make a bun! Great for ballet class or competitions!!
4. Hair Elastics- Ever been putting up your hair for class and your elastic pops? Keep a few extra in your bag just in case.
5. Sewing Kit- We keep this in our bag incase a costume rips or our pointe shoe ribbon comes off.
6. Lambs Wool- Toe pads not providing complete coverage? Throw a little lambs wool in your shoe.
7. Water Bottle- Staying hydrated is very important in dance class and competition. Bring a water bottle to fill up throughout the day.
8. Toe Tape- Have a toe that’s hurting? Use toe tape to tape them together for support.
9. Extra Tights- Make sure you always have a pair and a spare. You never know when you will get a run.
10. Alignment Belt- We love these belts! They really help make sure you are keeping your hips down and square in class.
11. Booty Shorts- We like to always keep extra booty shorts with us incase something spills or you need them for a competition costume.
12. Sweet Feet- Spray a little bit of this on your feet and shoes after class or competition to keep your shoes smelling good!