On October 19th and 20th DanceWear Corner will have the pleasure to host a Lazy Dancer Tips event. This event will consist of a two day Adult Ballet workshop.
Meet Alessia Lugoboni From Lazy Dancer Tips
Alessia was born in Verona, Italy and trained at the New Zealand School of Dance at English National Ballet School. She even lived in Hobbit Town (Wellington–NZ) for 7 years where she had the pleasure to perform with the Royal New Zealand Balet for Hobbits, Elves and Gandalf the Grey himself!
After finishing her training with English National Ballet School and New Zealand School of Dance, Alessia went on to join the Royal New Zealand Ballet.
Her experience from working in major ballet companies, plus her varied musical theatre background, allows Alessia to reach dancers of every level in a creative and inspiring method that she is known and loved for,
Alessia has been making YouTube videos and creating a NO JUDGMENT, NO PRESSURE ONLY FUN atmosphere
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE REALLY GETTING…
- Work on foundation in Classical Ballet technique
- Improve your posture and balance
- Build stamina and levels of fitness
- Focus on specific elements of ballet as well as choreography
- Understand sense of space while working with other fellow dancers
- Learn how to quickly memorize movement phrases and patterns used in ballet
- Boost confidence in dance and everyday life
- Teamwork as a ‘corps de ballet’
** For Only $247 USD **
Only 25 total spots available… Don’t Miss it!
This is your chance 🙂
Have more questions? Send us an email at email@example.com